While recently making a return the gym, I had decided to forgo my usual Zune for music, and decided to utilize my Motorola Droid2 Android phone. It seems more and more I’m opting to use my phone for music, videos, and podcasts since I always have it with me. I was pleasantly surprised that the interior of my gym provided excellent coverage, so I was able to listen to live music streams out of Germany while working out instead of needing to sync media to the device ahead of time. Read more >>
.NET ActiveDirectory Active Directory ADLDS Android Apps Certificates Debug DHCP Directory Services Droid Enterprise Events Exchange Federation FIM Gadgets Gaming Google GraffitiCMS IDM ILM Java Kerberos LDAP Media Microsoft MIIS Mobile Motorola NerdStuff PowerShell Security Silverlight Tablet Tips Tools WCF Web Windows Windows Phone Wordpress Xbox Xoom Zune
Top Posts & Pages
- How to use Emoji SMS with Android and iPhone
- Avoid changing the MaxPageSize LDAP query policy
- How to use hidden web proxy settings on Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablets
- Using JAVA code with Active Directory
- How to force checking for updates on Android devices
- Be Set Free with Bluetooth headphones
- LDAP over SSL/TLS: How secure is your Directory?
- What is a Correlation ID and why do you need one?
- Using the Motorola Xoom tablet keyboard
- Logging the source IP of simple LDAP binds