So now that the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) are available, I went to install them on one of my Vista machines, and here are the steps I took to enable them for use.
After applying the update, I noticed that the new tools did not appear in my Administrative Tools folder, but the help file was there only. I tried to add the snap in via the MMC, but they did not appear as if they were registered in the system.
Fortunately I did remember reading that in the beta, you had to enable the Windows Feature for them to be available.
Now all the of the installed RSAT tools are available for use!
Update: These steps should also be similar on Windows 7 as well.